Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and if you’re looking for romantic ideas to make it more memorable, we can help. Don’t wait until the last minute to make plans for that romantic day. The best Valentine’s Day holidays are ones that include well thought out plans. Why not go beyond flowers and candy this year. Sure, it’s a nice gesture, but we think you can do so much better and we’re here to help.
Step up your game with the following 5 romantic ideas for the best Valentine’s Day ever this year:
1. Call us for a reservation to stay in one of our luxurious Atlantic Beach Realty vacation rentals. Be sure to get a place that’s oceanfront so you can enjoy the phenomenal coastal views as well as hear the sound of the ocean.
2. Plan your stay well ahead of time, right down to the oceanfront meals you can enjoy on the beach and the long walks you can take together.
3. Why not plan a picnic dinner on the beach at sunset complete with candles to light as the sun goes down. Whether you spread a blanket or set up a table and chairs to dine on fine china, the romance of the moment that will sweep you both away.
4. Don’t entirely forego the idea of flowers. A bouquet of flowers, given in a setting that doesn’t involve your residence, makes them exceptionally romantic!
5. If you decide to go out for dinner make sure it’s somewhere that’s very special and serves the type of food that your partner enjoys. This is not the time to go to the same old favorite restaurant you would go to on date night. Try something new this year and check for specials that local restaurants may be having on behalf of the holiday.
At Atlantic Beach Realty we have a nice assortment of romantic vacation rentals that would be perfect for a romantic stay with your special someone. With amenities like heated swimming pools and hot tubs, you’re sure to have a delightful Valentine’s Day this year!