Atlantic Beach NC - Property Management Services
We believe that we offer our owners the best package of services for their property as an Atlantic Beach vacation rental. The following are just a few reasons we believe that Atlantic Beach Realty is the best choice to manage your vacation rental:
- Top Website Ranking: We maintain search engine optimization in order to stay at the top in the search engines for Atlantic Beach rentals. Atlantic Beach is our market and we continue to rank at the top of the search engines.
- 25+ Year History: We are an established vacation rental company that has been working in the area since 1990. As a small, family owned and operated business, we are able to maintain the attention to detail and individual interaction with both our homeowners and guests that we consider vital to our business. In addition, we have been voted "Best Beach Cottage & Condo Rental Company" in 1999, 2003, and 2004 by the readers of the Coaster Magazine, a widely circulated local vacation guide.
- Location, Location, Location: We have two office locations to best serve our homeowners and guests. Our main office is conveniently located on the Atlantic Beach Causeway. In addition, we have a rental office and our housekeeping office on-site at Dunescape Villas.
- Guest Services: Every reservation with Atlantic Beach Realty receives a full complement of bed linens, towels, and a one-time setup of a typical guest's basic necessities, including soap, detergent, paper towels, trash bags, toilet paper, etc. We also provide departure cleaning after every reservation. In addition to linen and cleaning services, we also offer numerous full-service rental items to our guests, including beach chairs and umbrellas, cribs, high chairs, and roll-away beds. These item requests are not contracted out to external rental services; every item is owned and set up by our staff so that we know exactly what we have, where it is going, and we can be certain that the guest will check in and receive everything they need.
- Year-Round, In-House Housekeeping Department: We do not contract our housekeeping out to vendors who may or may not be available when we need them. Our housekeepers are our employees, and we have found that is the only way to meet the housekeeping standards we have set. We are members of the Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals, a trade group dedicated to the betterment of Housekeeping in our industry. Our Executive Housekeeper is certified through that organization, one of only a handful in the country.
- Web Site Flexibility and On-Line Booking: We are able to make real-time changes to the listings on our web site. This means, for the homeowner, that we are able to update pictures and property descriptions as changes and updates to your property happen. Our user-friendly web site makes pictures and an availability calendar of your property available to potential guests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reserving your property is only a click away!
- Minimum Property Standards: At Atlantic Beach Realty, you are in good company. All condominiums in our rental program must meet our standards before renting to the first guest. The benefit to you, the property owner, is becoming part of a successful rental program where guests know they will be pleased with their Atlantic Beach accommodations. We provide our owners with a detailed list of what is required in their unit, and our staff is happy to assist owners in meeting the standards.
- OwnerNet: Our owners can access their units' booking status and other helpful information through a private area accessed through our website. No need to call to find out what is booked for your property; simply check for up-to-date information through the convenience of your computer.
- Owner Housekeeping: Many property owners tell us that our owner housekeeping program is reason enough to make their unit a vacation rental. Our property owners can call ahead and receive the complete housekeeping setup that a guest receives at a highly reduced rate. When you arrive, you will find all of your beds made, bath towels, hand towels, and wash cloths hanging in your bathrooms, and a full complement of kitchen and bath amenities. Now doesn't that make your property the vacation getaway you had in mind?
- Advertising: The internet is our main advertising source and we invest in banners and links through major websites such as visitnc.com and insidersguide.com. Print advertising is focused in our primary markets in the southeastern United States through newspaper travel directories and ads. We participate in coop ads through our local Tourism Development Authority throughout the year. We also do direct mail marketing with our brochure and email marketing as well.
- Reliable Service and Maintenance: We have a year-round full-time maintenance person on staff. In addition, we have a long-standing reputation with a wide variety of area vendors and contractors to provide our homeowners with a range of services. If there is work that you need to have done, rest assured we can take care of it for you. In addition, most of our vendors are available to us around the clock in case of an emergency.
- Knowledgeable, Dependable Staff: Due to the extremely low rate of turnover in our office staff, we keep a very knowledgeable and dependable team to assist our guests and homeowners. Our staff is familiar with each property as well as with the local area's events and attractions.
- Availability and Responsiveness: We are one of the few rental companies on the Bogue Banks that stays open seven days a week to provide the best availability of service to our guests, potential renters, and homeowners. We also have an on-call person available year-round in case of emergencies. With this system in place, we are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Organizations: In order to stay on the forefront of the hospitality and vacation rental business, Atlantic Beach Realty holds current membership in the following professional organizations: Vacation Rental Managers Association, National Association of Realtors, NC Vacation Rental Managers Association, NC Association of Realtors, Carteret County Association of Realtors, Carteret County Chamber of Commerce, Crystal Coast Hospitality Association, Better Business Bureau, Economic Development Council, and Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals. We attend conferences throughout the year to stay abreast of the most pressing issues and information available in our industry.